Microwave Components, LLC is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, view the EEO is the poster.
OPEN POSITION: Regional Sales Manager – NY, NJ, PA
Overview: The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for meeting/exceeding their regional sales budget of RF / Microwave connectors, cables, cable assemblies, components and integrated microwave assemblies. The RSM is responsible for growing their geographic region either directly or managing sales representatives to identify RF/Microwave opportunities, new customers, new programs, competitive opportunities using relationship selling and demand creation. The RSM is the local Microwave Components presence for the customer and supports all facets of the sales process to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Manage and lead sales activities needed to meet/exceed new orders budget.
- Identify, train and manage sales representatives in region to contribute to orders budget.
- Build opportunity sales funnel for regional growth.
- Develop Account Penetration Plans for the assigned region. Include competitive landscape and available market to capture.
- Develop customer relationships with key contacts.
- Identify products to ensure Microwave Components is a valued resource for customers’ current and future applications.
- Work closely with Inside Sales personnel, Principals and other administrative staff to support customer needs.
- Radio Frequency (RF)/Microwave product knowledge
- Familiarity with the RF/Microwave market segment
- Customer familiarity/relationships in region
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Sales, Marketing or related field AND
- Five years of prior RF/Microwave industry experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess current automobile driving license and reliable automobile
- Ability to set up and work from a home office
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% per month
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Effective planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful sales/business development growth history with demonstrated ability to identify and close opportunities
Microwave Components is an Equal Opportunity Employer