Overview: The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for meeting/exceeding their regional sales budget of RF / Microwave connectors, cables, cable assemblies, components and integrated microwave assemblies. The RSM is responsible for growing their geographic region by
identifying new customers, new programs, as well as competitive opportunities by utilizing successful pricing strategies, relationship selling and demand creation. The RSM is the local Microwave Components presence for the customer and supports all facets of the sales process to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Manage and lead activities needed to meet/exceed new orders budget.
- Build opportunity sales funnel for regional growth.
- Develop Account Penetration Plans for the assigned region. Include competitive landscape and available market to capture.
- Develop customer relationships with key contacts.
- Identify products to ensure Microwave Components is a valued resource for customers’ current and future applications.
- Work closely with Inside Sales personnel, Principals and other administrative staff to support customer needs.
- MUST be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylum Seeker
- Customer familiarity/relationships in region
- Familiarity with the RF/Microwave market segment
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Sales, Marketing or related field AND
- Five years of prior industry experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess current automobile driving license
- Ability to set up and work from a home office
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and in writing
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Effective planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful sales/business development growth history with demonstrated ability to identify and close opportunities
Microwave Components is an Equal Opportunity Employer