Business Code of Conduct
Microwave Components LLC has a Code of Business Conduct that contains specific corporate policies. The MWC Code of Conduct establishes a common set of ethical standards and legal principles that are binding for all Employees of Microwave Components. MWC expects all Suppliers and Subcontractors acting with them also to ascribe to the same ethical standards. MWC will not condone any illegal or unethical actions on the part of its employees, Directors or any Supplier or Sub Supplier with whom MWC performs business. The purpose of this Supplier Code of Conduct is to define MWC’s expectations of the Supplier in relation to its work with MWC, including compliance with any local and national laws and regulations.
This policy applies to all employees, contractors, consultants, suppliers and part time employees of Microwave Components LLC.
MWC Senior Management team’s commitment to Ethics is:
* That Integrity is one of the company’s core values
* To set and lead by example. In any business practice, honesty and integrity are of the highest importance
* To have an open-door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from all employees.
This creates an environment that will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will serve to alert the MWC Senior Management team of concerns within the company.
MWC Employee’s commitment to Ethics:
* To disclose any conflicts of interests regarding their position with the company
* To engage in carrying out the company’s mission in a professional manner and in line with the core values of the company which includes integrity
* To recognize that the main function of the company is always to serve the best interests of its current and future customers, and to do this with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness
* To treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment, and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices
* To treat all persons with respect and consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age, or national origin
* To respect the structure and responsibilities of management, provide them with facts and advice as a basis for decision and policy making, and uphold and implement decisions and policies adopted by management
* To demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, and honesty in all activities to inspire confidence and trust in such activities, both internally and externally
* To strive for personal and professional excellence, encourage the professional development of others and keep up to date on emerging issues affecting the Company
* To always conduct themselves with professional competence, fairness, and impartiality
Company’s commitment to Ethics:
* To hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public in the performance of the company’s professional duties
* To keep the local communities informed about issues which may affect them
* To collaborate with and support partners in carrying out the company’s mission and in line with the company’s ethics policy
* To build professional reputations on the merit of our capabilities and refrain from competing unfairly with others
MWC and its suppliers shall comply with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and other applicable anti-corruption laws. Supplier shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, promise, authorize, solicit, pay or give any bribe, kickback, facilitating, expediting or improper payment or anything of value (including money, gifts, hospitality, entertainment or travel) to any individual or entity in relation to Supplier’s business with MWC to gain any preferred treatment or improper advantage
Governance and Review
Should an employee be in any doubt about a relevant course of action, require clarification on a particular issue or want to report a potential breach of MWC ethical code, they should report directly to top management. The topic / issue will then be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible, and by the General Manager if appropriate.
This policy will be held by the MWC Management Team and will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant, both internally with all employees and externally regarding changing social and moral attitudes and business best practice.
Compliance with Laws
MWC expects its employees, contractors, consultants, part time employees and suppliers to observe the highest standards of personal and business ethics and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. MWC must ensure that its employees, contractors, consultants, part time employees and suppliers inside and outside the U.S. comply with the requirements of certain U.S. laws that impose on MWC standards of conduct for its business throughout the world.
Conflict Minerals Statement
In cooperation with our franchise OEM’s Microwave Components Inc. will only supply products with minerals purchased from areas with no conflict. We require our manufacturers to notify us of any changes or exceptions to this policy. We are committed to meeting the requirements of our customers and to be compliant with any government regulations.
Counterfeit Material Statement
Microwave Components, LLC is committed to combating counterfeit materials within the supply chain. That commitment requires MCI to only supply products from our franchise OEM’s or authorized distributors. A Certificate of Compliance is required for all products purchased for resale. MCI products are handled and stored in accordance with ISO9001-2015 / AS9120B.
Discrimination and Harassment
Microwave Components LLC expects all individuals to be treated with dignity and respect. MWC and its suppliers shall not engage in any kind of discrimination or harassment. Harassment includes sexual, racial, ethnic, and other forms of harassment, including harassment based upon disability. All people should be treated equally, and supplier shall not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, ethnic heritage, age, mental or physical disability or appearance or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations of operation. Suppliers shall treat their employees with respect and not use physical violence, harassment, threat of violence or any other form of physical coercion.
Health, Safety and Environment
Microwave Components LLC shall comply with all applicable laws and relevant industry standards and practices concerning protection of health and safety of its employees in the workplace and other persons affected by its business activities and the prevention of environmental pollution. MWC expects its suppliers to have a Health, Safety and Environment policy and system in place, and to have management commitment to Health, Safety and Environment as a core value.